Walpert Investments focuses its efforts and resources on investment opportunities in partnership with highly capable management teams in middle market companies located in the United States and European Union.
Proven Performance Under Any Conditions
Superior Investment Returns
Walpert adheres to the following investment principles:
- The firm’s most important consideration in evaluating an investment is the capability, integrity, character, commitment, and experience of the company’s management.
- Walpert structures investments to closely align management’s interest with those of investors. Each key member of the company’s management team typically makes a significant personal equity investment in the company on the same terms as Walpert.
- Walpert’s Principals and employees are the largest investor in each of Walpert’s three most recent funds. Walpert believes that this financial commitment creates a strong alignment of interests with management teams.
- Walpert has a long-term investment philosophy. On average, Walpert has held realized portfolio investments for approximately five and a half years. Throughout the investment process, Walpert works closely with management to plan and implement strategic and operational improvements designed to increase equity value. Management teams are encouraged to grow their businesses through capital expenditures, acquisitions, and expansion.
Walpert has consistently made follow-on equity investments to support portfolio company growth. Under Walpert's ownership, its portfolio companies have completed large acquisitions with aggregate initial capitalization at close.
- Walpert believes that its long-term view helps create value as it gives management sufficient time to implement a strategic plan for creating shareholder value, and it allows the firm to make opportunistic exit decisions.
Walpert is also a fee-for-service mangement support for financial planning, operations and transitional company change where owners want out or a planned exit. Walpert prides itself on unparalleled service and performance. We are committed to providing unbiased advice and prudent strategies for investing. Our services are always tailored to your unique needs. We provide managment support, planning, operations management, cash flow analysis, management consulting, investment management, partnership planning, and change management planning and ownership change planning. Our fee-for-service approach allows us to serve you without compromise. We do not work on a commission basis, nor do we benefit from recommending any particular course of action. Our reward is satisfied clients!
Every Company Has Potential,
But Only a few Fully Realize It.
At Walpert Investments, finding value is not enough. We cultivate it through active involvement and a commitment to delivering sustainable returns for our portfolio companies and capital partners. As a result, we prefer to work with experienced, talented management teams and investors who share our goal of creating sustainable value for everyone at the table.